Sap 3D Visual Enterprise
The world's most powerful solution for visual documentation
The world's most powerful solution for visual documentation
The SAP 3D Visual Enterprise solutions come from the acquisition of Right Hemisphere, and they permit the integration and management of CAD/PLM files throughout the entire lifecycle of a product, creating 2D and 3D visual documentation, also automatically, and managing over 80 different graphic formats.
5 of the 6 principal American companies in the automotive sector, 9 of the 10 principal companies in the United States in the aerospace and defense industry sector, and hundreds of other companies utilize the SAP Visual Enterprise software for the processes of page layout and publication of technical documents, interactive training, communications and marketing, documents regarding engineering collaboration, etc.
Thanks to the substitution of manual processes and to the utilization of CAD/PDM solutions, SAP Visual Enterprise accelerates the time-to-market of new products and for offers of technical support relative to those products, increases earnings and competitive advantage, and reduces the costs of processes related to documentation management.
Our company was a Channel partner for Italy of Right Hemisphere, and today is a SAP partner for Visual Enterprise solutions and, more in general, Business All in One.
With SAP 3D Visual Enterprise Author, users can in so many different ways take advantage of product data available in the CAD, PLM, MES, and ERP systems, aimed at providing intelligent and tailor-made product information for company documents of wide distribution, for electronic documents, and for company applications, to guarantee the product's correct use at all times and in all circumstances.
With SAP 3D Visual Enterprise Author it's possible to:
- Manage over 80 2D and 3D graphic file formats
- Lighten imported formats by 90 – 95%
- Utilize 2D and 3D graphics of products, as support for resources for the realization of informational documents, catalogs, and technical brochures
- Easily create and distribute within your own work network technical and informational layouts, contributing to an overall increased efficiency, thanks also to its integration with Linkersys
- Manage CAD files coming from different platforms, inserting them into a single existing assembled context
- Create technical instruction manuals in real time of the products visualized in 3D
- Create multiple procedures composed of steps, and the capability of automatically assigning animated sequences as a basis for facilitating the process of creating a story-board
- Utilize symbols already included in the package which adhere to the standard S 1 000D
- Create notes and particulars of detail connected with the 3D objects
- Create 3D animations with advanced key-frame techniques of 3D objects, positions, rotations, materials, UV textures, and camera movements
- Create high-impact renderings with HDR (High Dynamic Range) technologies
- Easily modify graphics of 2D and 3D products into photo-realistic images, animated scenes, or illustrations of high quality
- Produce informational documents, such as product design, product mockups, production processes, and documents related to sales, like catalogs, brochures, presentations, etc.
- Create technical documents, such as operating manuals, service bulletins, do-it-yourself guides, etc.
- Publish automatically by utilizing any of over 40 2D and 3D graphic formats, creating high-impact interactive layouts
- Publish in PDF, HTML, and Microsoft Office format interactive documents with 3D and instructions inside with templates which are ready-to-use, but can be personalized
SAP 3D Visual Enterprise Viewer permits the free distribution of complex animations and provides functionalities of collaboration and of publication as well as mark-up tools within your company.
With SAP 3D Visual Enterprise Viewer, users can easily utilize 2D and 3D product information without knowing the design systems and without having to turn to a technician for gaining access to the contents of files generated by CAD systems.
With SAP 3D Visual Enterprise Viewer, users can take advantage of interactive and visually rich product data directly in standard document format, among which Microsoft PowerPoint TM, Word TM, Excel TM, or use simple publication technologies like Adobe PDF to create documents, presentations, and training and marketing material with a high visual impact and interactive contents.
Management of the product cycle is becoming ever more difficult. The complexity of products is increasing, while the time-to-market has to decrease; the market demands greater quality and, at the same time, lower prices; competition increases, but earning targets remain high. The top priority of companies today is to improve production processes while reducing costs.
SAP 3D Visual Enterprise Generator allows product manufacturers to manage the sales and service of their products with greater efficiency by making available 2D and 3D graphics in the right form, thanks to a full integration with current CAD and PDM systems.
SAP 3D Visual Enterprise Generator is the "generator" of visual documentation that connects the world of ERP / PLM / CAD with the automatic generation of interactive 3D animations, technical illustrations, videos, and anything else necessary for the generation of product documentation.
ASAP is the first SAP Visual Enterprise Author plug-in, conceived explicitly for the resolution of problems concerning product structure for Production, After Sales Assistance, and Marketing. With a single click and a simple excel file, you can rename all of the components of your product list and add technical, commercial, or purely informational data. And again with a single click, you can generate 3D images of all the components of your product list or of specific levels. It will become easy to manage the structure of the visual BOM (Bill of Materials) connected to the product structure throughout its entire lifecycle.
With just a few steps you can configure the plug-in to manage all of the information necessary for your after sales office to provide a service of technical assistance which is both rapid and efficient, and with information that is always up-to-date. This also holds for the production BOM and correlated user instructions (worksheets, cycles, etc.).
Your Marketing office will have at its disposal 3D files of all the components, so as to be able to directly utilize them or to create a visual, high-impact rendering to use on a brochure or a company site. You will be able to rapidly distribute, with minimal effort, up-to-date information and 3D instructions without needing to turn to continuous and expensive technical interventions by digital editing technicians and professionals. The system automatically carries out the loading of 3D spare parts catalogs on Linkersys. Come and discover how.